Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sewing up a storm!

A few weeks ago I had my mother mail me her sewing machine. She was not using it anymore and for sentimental reasons I decided I wanted her's instead of buying a new one.

I have been making upcycled / repurposed catnip toys for over a year now, and have recently been adding new ones to my inventory.

I have quite a number of them available in my shop now, and will continue making new ones as long as my stash of catnip lasts.

The catnip is organically grown in my own flower beds. I do not use any herbicides, pesticides, or chemicals of any sort in my gardens. All of my plants are fertilized using my own compost that I make and is refreshed every year.

Here is just a sampling of what I have been making:






























No comments:

Post a Comment