Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gearing up for the Christmas In July Sale Event on Artfire!

Are you ready for this?  Every year people start shopping for their Christmas gifts earlier and earlier, trying to find just the "right" item. Sometimes that can be quite the challenge!

So as you go through your list of family and friends, please do not forget your cat, as they are most definately a valuable member of your family.

Keeping that in mind, I have been slowly adding a few things in my studio for this year's Christmas in July sale event on Artfire.  So far I have added some adorable 7 inch plush Christmas stocking toys, stuffed with my very own homegrown organic catnip.  (I also have some new catnip toy pillows and a cute little zombie kitten toy)

















1 comment:

  1. Yes, I will be participating in the Christmas in July Sale on Artfire. I love your stocking stuffers and your catnip pillows are really cute. Here my artfire and blogspot links.
    Artfire studio: http://dianesdangles.artfire.com
    Blog: http://dianesdangles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete