Sunday, July 11, 2010

Only one more day until the Artfire Christmas in July sale event!

Are you ready?  I certainly am!

At  RockBug  you can find fun dog apparel, re-usable shopping bags and some very unique jewelry. Rockbug will be offereing 10% off during the Christmas in July sale event. 

I am particularly fond of this necklace, what do you think?  Isn't it adorable!!?



 Tri-color wood cavy chain necklace with silver beads





 
 
Shields Photography  I just love fine photography, and this studio certainly offers some of the best I have seen in a long time.  They say a picture says a thousand words, and I have to agree. So, I will let these speak to you for themselves!
 
 

Frozen Stream 12x18 Fine Art Photography Print





 
 
Sewing Happy Place  offering a variety of hand sewn articles such as mini wallets, cell phone bags and tissue cozies, you are certain to find the perfect gift in this studio.  If you are looking for vintage sewing patterns, you may wish to check out those sections as well. Lots to choose from!
 
 


Card Keeper/ Mini Wallet/ Case / Folksy Artsy Dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment