Monday, September 14, 2009

Jewelz Creatives on Vacation

It is official. I have put my Etsy shop on a 2 week vacation.

Well, actually my son and I are still at home for another couple days. We leave for Winnipeg at noon on Wednesday, but I did not want to take a chance on not being able to ship off any orders if I cut it too close, so that is why I did things this way.

We are very excited, as I have not seen my parents, sister and nephews for about a year and a half, and my son has not seen them for about 4 years now. And, by the looks of it, they are having warmer weather than we are! At least a 5 degree difference. Much better than the first year I came here to Ontario for visit. I left Winnipeg with temperatures of about -20, to arrive here with temps about +15 degrees. I was walking on green grass and goose poo wearing a sweater, no jacket needed. When I left after a 5 day visit to return to Winterpeg, it was to temps of about -50 with windchill for 2 weeks. What a difference! I am sure it will not be like that this time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment