Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shopping for Hallowe'en decor

Are you like me, and love Hallowe'en?  It is one of my favourite times of the year.  The cool crisp nights, the fall colours, the wonderful smells...  It is so cute seeing little children get all dressed up and excited about Hallowe'en, it brings back so many memories of being a little child. 

Since my son is all grown up now, I find that am wanting to help create that wonderful feeling for other people's children.  So, I have started shopping already for some handmade fall decorations that not only are suitable for autumn, but Hallowe'en as well.  Witches, goblins, wee little ghosties are all on my list. 

While you are doing your shopping for fall and Hallowe'en, do not forget your pets!  There are some really cute costumes and toys out there for them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment