Friday, February 13, 2009

I have been Tagged!

Tagged by UxCritter! http://uxcritters.blogspot.com

Rules of tagging:

1, Link to the person who tagged you

2, Post these Rules in your Blog

3, Write 7 Random things about yourself

4, Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them

5, Let each Person know they've been tagged


Seven Random Things about Me ~

1. I am a Taurus. I was born in the year of the Dog.

2. I love to read. Mainly Fantasy Fiction, and Sci-Fi. The longest I can go without reading is about 3 days, then I tend to get a bit cranky.

3. I was raised as a country girl, lived 13 years in a city, then returned to the country. I am definately much happier now!

4. I love thunder and lightening storms! I can spend hours watching and listening to one. I also sleep the best during storms.

5. I am somewhat of a hermit. I do prefer to keep to myself and am not much of a social butterfly. I feel uncomfortable in large crowds.

6. I collect frogs! I have about 200 of the little green guys.

7. I have met so many wonderful, kind and helpful people on Etsy, and plan on staying there as long as I possibly can! Even if one day I decide to stop selling on Etsy, I shall remain there and keep in touch with my new friends!

My turn to tag!

Chicki

MNH Designs

MyHandboundbooks

1 comment:

  1. I love your 7 things about yourself. I can certainly relate to 3. 4. & 5. Learning about
    6. is really neat. Thanks for sharing Jewelz!

    ReplyDelete