Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Polymer clay canework and ACEOs

Life has a habit of getting so busy that I find some days I just cannot keep up with everything. I always mean to blog more often, but you know how it is. So....here is just a quick update on a few of my latest creations using polymer clay cane work.

This one has a dried and pressed Dianthus flower (from my own garden) and at the bottom I have attached an adorable green tourmaline that I purchased from Annasjewelry on Etsy.







This one has a dried and pressed pansy flower in the centre, and in the 4 corners are slices of a little yellow flower cane I made. It also has a gorgeous shade of green tourmaline attached to the bottom.

If you would like to see more lovely gemstones, check out Annasjewelry. She has quite a selection!

4 comments:

  1. hello, there:-)

    these are just precious!:-)...what a clever idea!:-)...i especially like the colors of the dianthus!:-)

    thanks for letting us see:-)

    rebekah:-)

    www.flowerox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work always amazes me--what a nice idea to combine clay & pressed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the compliments Rebeka! I made these for my family as their Easter cards :) They loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Crafymoose! You are making me blush :)

    ReplyDelete