What a month it is going to be. Spring is here, and I am anxiously awaiting my flower beds to start blooming and looking pretty after such a long winter! So far I have crocii blooming and the Tulips and Daffodils are poking their noses up quite nicely.
To start off with a lovely show, here is the PCAGOE Team monthly challenge for April. The theme this month is "Anything Faux" . With polymer clay one can make so many things that look like something else. Snake skin, semi precious stones, ivory, bone, wood, and metal, just to name a few.
So here is the wonderful entries for this month's challenge. I did not enter in this month, so that means I can vote! Please, go to http://www.pcagoe.com and vote for your chance to win a gorgeous prize!
1. Faux Jade Beads by RMKDesigns
2. Faux Fossil Pendants by BijouxJardin
3. Bakelite and Turquoise by labeanabags
4. Faux Raku Vessel Necklace and Bracelet by stonebrash
6. Lab Pendant by jkollman
8. Faux Ivory Necklace by oneandonly
9. Faux Shells by liukse
10. Antique Leather Album Covers by nancblades
12. Faux Turquoise and Copper Necklace by chicki
13. Faux Collage - Two Edwardian Ladies by SCDiva
15. Faux Brazilian Amethyst Agates by polymerclaycreations
16. Faux Turquoise Necklace and Bracelet by PBijoux
17. Faux Jade, Jet, Cameo and Amazonite by LaurelSteven
18. Marble Sewn Pendant by amantecatl
19. Faux Ivory, Turquoise and Jade Pendant by carengoodrich
20. Faux Opal Necklace and Earrings by mspete928
21. Faux River Stone Necklace by juliespace
22. Wild Fire - Faux Cloisonne Necklace by Eugena777
24. Faux Opal Fit for a Queen by CreativeSpiritToo
25. Faux Ivory and Turquoise Game Board by AlmostARTifacts