Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is Sprung!

Every winter, I dream of spring coming and the wonderful feeling I get from seeing the little flowers poking their noses out of the cold earth.

This year, winter seemed to last forever. But....winter is finally over (I think) and spring is truly here! I have my yearly showing of crocii and now my daffodils are putting on a lovely display. The way I have them planted in my garden, they show up in one spot, and as they slowly fade, another patch is starting to bloom. Before the daffodils are done, the tulips start blooming as well. Oh and I must not forget, my muscali are blooming too!

In anticipation of a lovely showing in my flower beds this year, I checked out some lovely flower themed creations on http://www.etsy.com/ and here are just a few of them.

By clicking the pictures, you can go directly to the listing and definately check out their shops for more gorgeous jewelry!

Oh, and don't forget, the PCAGOE Team is having their Spring Fling Scavenger Hunt until April 34th! Just head over to http://www.pcagoe.com/ or you can click here and you can see who is participating. There are some awesome prizes (one from each participating shop) to be won!

1 comment:

  1. Those pieces are fantastic! They remind me of how beautiful spring is!

    ReplyDelete