Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

I love Earth Day! For so many reasons:




I love the idea of re-using, reducing and recycling. Now there is up-cycling and re-purposing too! Like the little flower bud vases in my shop, which were once little spice jars, jazzed up with polymer clay. What do You do for Earth Day? I know I will be cleaning house, and looking for more things that can be re-used rather than just thrown away!


















Another reason, the Most Important Reason, is that it is my son's 18th Birthday! 18 years ago, at 5:55pm I was given the greatest gift of my life. A 6lb 14oz little boy. And how he's grown! Now about 6 feet tall and very slendar. I am so very proud of him! Happy Birthday T!!

On another note, there is still 2 more days to participate in the Spring Fling Scavenger Hunt being held by the PCAGOE Team. For full details, you can read further down, or check out my shop . Hope to "see" you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment