Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Sale!

Christmas Sale!

Everything in my shop, including organic catnip toys, bamboo storm windchimes, polymer clay creations and even my destash and supplies is now 10% off! Starting today, November 14th until next Sunday evening, November 22nd.



Looking for the purr-fect gift for your cats? Look no further. My handsewn catnip toy pillows are filled with organic dried fresh from my very own garden this summer and 2 layers of quilt batting. The catnip is organically grown in my own flower beds. I do not use any herbicides, pesticides, or chemicals of any sort in my gardens. All of my plants are fertilized using my own compost that I make and is refreshed every year. I also have adorable little teddy bear and Christmas Stocking catnip toys.




There is lots to choose from in my shop, including my handmade bamboo storm windchimes, gift tag toppers made out of polymer clay, and lots of fimo polymer clay destash supplies (such as books, a pasta maker, foils, inclusions and more).

Do you need scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies? I have acrylic flatback rhinesones, foil confetti, shimmery / glitter sands, and even foils that make wonderful embellishments.

Have questions? Feel free to convo me in my shop on Etsy. I will do my very best to help you get what you are looking for.

Refunds will be made through paypal. Shipping is not included in the sale.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment