Sunday, November 1, 2009

Destashing supplies on Etsy

I have discovered that one of the contributing factors to my asthma issues is polymer clay. I could cry, since I enjoy working with it so much.

So, I have decided to sell my supplies in my Etsy store. I have a quantity of brand new, never opened 2oz packages of Fimo polymer clay, as well as liquid fimo, large blocks of white and transluscent fimo, foils, a pasta machine that was dedicated to rolling clay, as well as other miscellaneous items. I will slowly list those on Etsy, and if you would like to purchase a quantity of these items, contact me and we might be able to work something out.


Good thing I have fallen in love with wood carving and also enjoy making my organic catnip toys!

1 comment:

  1. oh Jewelz - how frustrating for you. However, in the end if your quality of life is better, then that is all good.

    ReplyDelete