Friday, August 13, 2010

Artfire Maven Blues

I was very fortunate, and was including in this stunning Maven Blues collection curated by soapsmith.  Now this is a wonderful selection of jewelry, pin cushions and my cute little catnip toy zombie kitten, in all shades of blue.  I love how soapsmith put this one together, it looks wonderful! 






And in case you are wondering, Mavens are a group of people who test out new features and tools for Artfire, and give suggestions and feedback to help eliminate potential problems and bugs before admin releases it for the general members of Artfire.  I am fortunate enough to have been accepted as one of the team, and feel that it is a wonderful opportunity for me to give back to the community.  Plus, it is lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment