Thursday, August 5, 2010

My latest Artfire collection Bubble and Squeek

I am having way to much fun doing these!  I have a list now of potential themes, and instead of spending time sewing my catnip toys etc I find myself searching out lovely items to include in my favourite collections.  I think over time I will be using these for things like Christmas wish lists, sale promos (like the last one, Christmas in July), seasonal and tons of others.

The Artfire Mavens (of which I am a member) get to test run new features for Artfire, and this is the latest one we have been working on.  It is almost ready for release and we are all quite excited about it!

This latest one I made, is based on a phrase in one of my favourite books "Bubble and Squeek". In this case, however, I used mice and soaps LOL instead of food.






















Isn't it adorable?  If you click the link it will take you to my collection and from there you can check out all those adorable items I have chosen.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment