Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pets are people too!

All too often when things are tight people have to start cutting expenses and reducing the cost of living. It is a very sad thing, and I so totally understand.  So this year while making up my lists I included those adorable pets of mine and my families.  (Both my own family and my husband's)

What did I want?  Something cute, unique and preferably handmade while still being affordable for those valuable pets.  I came across some really wonderful boutiques that offered just what I wanted!  Treats, toys, leashes, blankets and even some clothing. 

Now that I have some ideas and pages bookmarked, I am all ready to start shopping!

Oh, and while I am on the subject, here is a wonderful selection of pet related items that the curator, chamoritaessentials of this collection has put together.  And she included of my own little handmade quilted pet carrier mats!  Thank you Chamoritaessentials!


No comments:

Post a Comment