Thursday, August 12, 2010

Supporting the Indie Artisans

I have been a member of an awesome guild on Artfire for a couple months now, called Shops with Less than (10) sales. It is a great way of learning various ways of promoting yourself, and generally making new friends.  My fellow members are a great bunch, full of support and best of all, there are some awesome artisans with fresh "eyes" who can help make suggestions to better one's chances of being seen in the huge Google pond. 

I wanted to show my support of the guild, so I made this collection of some really gorgeous pieces.  I call it Less than 10 Sales and I am hoping that soon we will have some new graduates in the guild.  Basically, once a studio reaches their 11th sale, they can "graduate" out of the guild.  As you can see, I do love black!


So if you like to support the handmade movement and indie artists, why not check out some of the wonderful artisans? You never know, you may even be able to get your Christmas shopping done early this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment