Friday, August 13, 2010

Shopping online

Sometimes I find it a bit frustrating trying to do a little shopping online. I mean, I usually have some idea of what I am looking for, but most times I just want to get some ideas.  Since it is already August, and fall is just around the corner, I wanted to start making a list of potential gifts for the men in my life.  So the other day I decided to do a quick search on unique gifts for men. There were pages and pages of links to various sites that came up, and I admit I got a little lost in them.  So many choices! 

I had to narrow it down a wee bit, so I included changed that to unique handmade gifts for men.  Since I get so tired of the usual mass produced things like socks, and chocolates, I really wanted something different.  I have quite a few men in my life, including my father, my two nephews, my son, my husband, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law and two nephews-in-law, that is a lot of gifts!  I certainly need to make a list! At least now though, I do have some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment