Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall trip

My first crop of raspberries has been done for about 2 weeks now, and the second crop is already starting to ripen. So far the canes are loaded. Here is to hoping for a great crop!


I was planning on sending my father a jar for his birthday in September, but that plan has changed. Now I am sending him my son and I for a visit! It has been a year and a half since I was last able to go visit my family in Winnipeg, and about 4 years since my son was there. The entire family (mom, dad, sister, and 2 nephews) is just as excited about it as we are.



We are going for 10 days and already my "agenda" is filling up. We will arrive on a Wednesday, and will be picked up by my parents at the airport. We will go to my sister's house, and meet her there. I am hoping that her two sons might be there too. I did not get to see the oldest one last time I visited, so it would be nice to see him this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment