Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!

In so many ways, Thank Goodness It's Friday!

What a week it has been. From vandalism to my car (attempted and accomplished) and to my husband's poor volunteer sunflowers that were cut down, to a broken washing machine (with a full load of his work clothes).

Our new little kitty Slinky had been let out of the house last Tuesday by my dear husband who thought that one week was long enough, that he would come back to a warm, safe house with lots of food. Well, he did not come back for a whole week and I was getting quite worried, to be honest.

Wednesday morning as hubby was brushing his teeth, he looked out the kitchen window and saw Slinky! He called me downstairs, I opened the kitchen door and called out to him. Slinky came running and I got him inside. Now he is to be an indoor kitty for the next 6 weeks or so. He is due for his booster shots and a second deworming in two weeks time, and I will keep him inside for another month after that. By that time he should know where home is!

I am soooo looking forward to a nice weekend, that I may be able to relax, and maybe work a bit on my crafts.

I am also working on learning a new craft, but not going to tell you about it until I am ready and have something to show. Have to keep up the suspence, don't I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment